February 13, 2016

Counting my blessings

Well, I guess I have failed my #21 resolution.

Fret not, I am working on most of it.

I have started selling things online, which I will only tell you once I am ready and feeling confident about it. But alhamdulillah, it has been almost a month and things are progressing well. It seems that all the marketing lessons I learned in uni had finally found its purpose.

The first two weeks were the most exciting. I made plans, listed the marketing strategies I could apply, studied how other online entrepreneurs do it and researched on the locality interests. I really hope that this enthusiasm lasts, and not just something temporary.

Dar, my sisters and my friends, especially Sal had been extremely supportive. They shared ideas, helped me with the marketing, gave suggestions on how to improve my sales, and Dar even made me pretty banners which I was really impressed of. I could never thanked these people enough.

Anyway, little brother told me that I could have his old laptop since he bought a new one that suits his gaming better. So I guess I could now strike off 'a new laptop' from my to-buy-list. And be happy about it.

#countingmyblessings

No comments:

Post a Comment