December 29, 2015

A fresh start

With so many social medias now, it is pretty easy to update yourself on the go. Plus, with the invention of phone apps and super reliable phone camera, there is no such thing as transferring photos to PC to upload photos. Photos, witty caption, hashtag and you are good to go.

I have to say, being the curious cat that I am, I own accounts for zillions of social medias. I post different kind of updates on different medias, making sure that each account has its own function. No two accounts serve the same purpose. Up to a point that I exhausts myself.

That is how I found myself here, back to blogging and deleting unnecessary accounts.

Three things you should know about me:

1. I am married
2. I work a full time day job with the Government
3. I have two best friends

Well, if you happen to find traces of my old blog somewhere on the Internet, please move on. I did. That was me during the stone aged era. Every girl gotta have some history right?

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment